Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Bitcoin recovers its price in the face of tensions between United States and China

In the midst of the tensions produced by the trade war between the United States and China. There is a clear winner, Bitcoin, which has recovered its price to 12,000 USD again. Amid the biggest drop in the Yuan price in recent years, it dragged several of the Fiat-based indicators, such as Dow Jones and Nasdaq, down 2.9% and 3.4% respectively, however Bitcoin increased 6%.

Read full note on Stock Bitcoin: 

https://www.stockbitcoin.info/news/20190806-bitcoin-recovers-its-price-in-the-face-of-tensions-betwee-usa-china



1 comment:

  1. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Johnny who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email tdameritrade077@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +447883246472 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete